Do you have an Achilles tendon injury? No one wants to hear the words "Achilles tendon injury". This injury is serious and can require lengthy treatments. Get the facts upfront when you set up your appointment with a Podiatrist at Premier Foot & Ankle Specialist of Texas. We'll examine your Achilles tendon to determine the right treatment plan for you.
We offer Achilles treatment options at our office in El Paso, TX. Contact us now to schedule your appointment.
Many people experience an Achilles tendon injury while playing a sport or running. Car accidents and other forms of impact may also cause damage to this area. To find the best Achilles treatment option for you, we'll examine your tendon, then determine if medication, physical therapy or surgery is the best option.
Visit our About Us page to learn more about our food and ankle treatment center in El Paso, TX.
An Achilles tendon injury can be painful, but you can usually still walk on it, which makes it difficult to tell how severe the issue is. We suggest seeking Achilles treatment if...
- You have severe pain down the back of your leg or near your heel
- The pain around your ankle hinders your physical activity
- You notice a stiff, sore Achilles tendon when you first wake up
- You have difficulty flexing or walking due to swelling
- You hear a "pop" sound and feel sudden sharp pain, which suggests a ruptured tendon